Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 4th Explorer

Alison,

I wanted you to know that while I've been thinking of a particular writing project for several years, I haven't done anything about it because there always seemed to be other stuff to do.

When I saw your March 4th reminder e-mails this year, I realized I could actually do something about my project if I simply made it a priority. So...I launched the Exploring People website this month with the help of March Forth motivation kicking me into gear.

I've wanted to publish Exploring People because I'm constantly meeting really cool people who are explorers in their every day lives. So now I am interviewing these people to catch a glimpse of their adventures and thrills of personal discovery. Places, ideas, skills, or new experiences -- these are all fair game for Exploring People.

To spread the word about the March Forth movement, Exploring People featured Alison as the March 4, 2009 "Interview of the Day." Check it out.

http://www.exploringpeople.com/interview-of-the-day/march-4-2009-alison-barret

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment